Regan Forrest's Discussions (8)

Discussions Replied To (7) Replies Latest Activity

"The power of the authentic is in the real object, not the replica. This would be t…"

Regan Forrest replied Jul 27, 2010 to Social History exhibitions - trophies or reflections of the meaning of Australia

27 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Sebastian Gurciullo

"Thanks for the clarification! The relationship between visitors and exhibitions is s…"

Regan Forrest replied Jul 6, 2010 to Social History exhibitions - trophies or reflections of the meaning of Australia

27 Sep 2, 2010

"Thanks for the links - I hadn't spotted those. But I'm not sure I'm understanding yo…"

Regan Forrest replied Jul 5, 2010 to Social History exhibitions - trophies or reflections of the meaning of Australia

27 Sep 2, 2010

"This article was briefly discussed on the CAN-talk list, but didn't provoke anywhere…"

Regan Forrest replied Jun 25, 2010 to Social History exhibitions - trophies or reflections of the meaning of Australia

27 Sep 2, 2010

"Anecdotally, this seems to be a problem across Government departments at all levels,…"

Regan Forrest replied Oct 26, 2009 to Is your organisation restricting your access to social networking sites like this?

5 Oct 29, 2009
Reply by Paul Bentley

"The CMC media release gives scant attention to the collections sector, with the vast…"

Regan Forrest replied Oct 16, 2009 to Cultural Ministers Council decision on its funding of the Collections Council of Australia

4 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Regan Forrest

"There is some useful information in this document, but very general with no specific…"

Regan Forrest replied Oct 14, 2009 to Caring for Culture

3 Oct 14, 2009
Reply by Angelina Russo

RSS

© 2019   Created by maHub.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service