Des Griffin's Discussions (14)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"Chritine: I most strongly agree with the paragraph on your post as repeated below. I…"

Des Griffin replied Aug 25, 2010 to Social History exhibitions - trophies or reflections of the meaning of Australia

27 Sep 2, 2010
Reply by Sebastian Gurciullo

"Lohrey's comments on the National Museum of Australia are as follows" "Like the Melb…"

Des Griffin replied Aug 20, 2010 to Social History exhibitions - trophies or reflections of the meaning of Australia

27 Sep 2, 2010

"In an effort to get a response, here are some extracts from Lohrey's essay. I think…"

Des Griffin replied Jul 14, 2010 to Social History exhibitions - trophies or reflections of the meaning of Australia

27 Sep 2, 2010

"I am most impressed by Sebastian's response.And I am pleased to have Regan's respons…"

Des Griffin replied Jul 13, 2010 to Social History exhibitions - trophies or reflections of the meaning of Australia

27 Sep 2, 2010

""

Des Griffin replied Jul 13, 2010 to Social History exhibitions - trophies or reflections of the meaning of Australia

27 Sep 2, 2010

"Regan, I meant people are reading it, not dreading it. However, some of them may be…"

Des Griffin replied Jul 6, 2010 to Social History exhibitions - trophies or reflections of the meaning of Australia

27 Sep 2, 2010

"I am pleased to have your comments. Apart from a comment on the Australian Museum we…"

Des Griffin replied Jul 5, 2010 to Social History exhibitions - trophies or reflections of the meaning of Australia

27 Sep 2, 2010

"It should not be thought that all the running on what makes a good museum is made by…"

Des Griffin replied Jun 30, 2010 to Social History exhibitions - trophies or reflections of the meaning of Australia

27 Sep 2, 2010

"A number of museums are involved in developing a new relationship with the BBC we we…"

Des Griffin replied Jun 7, 2010 to BBC and British Museum collaboration - A History of the World in 100 Objects

1 Jun 7, 2010
Reply by Des Griffin

"For those interested in some history, albeit a personal perspective, this essay may…"

Des Griffin replied Oct 16, 2009 to Cultural Ministers Council decision on its funding of the Collections Council of Australia

4 Oct 16, 2009
Reply by Regan Forrest

RSS

© 2019   Created by maHub.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service